Sunday 28 June 2015

Last time with Jack!

I´m now soon going to give jack back

though there is no time to loose I´ll tell you every moment I had.                        


                                       the first day we came back
                                     from school and played a bit
                                     after that Jack and me made
                                                          a bed for him.
                                                               We used:
                                      a shoe box, a small cushion,
                                                           and a scarf.  



this was the second day we were making
pizza after eating it we watched TV.

  the next day I went to the swimming
pool. Jack did not want to get wet so he played
computer.                                                                                       after that Jack and me made a necklace.
                                                                                             Guess how long it is. It´s 66 length I measured
                                                                                                                                                 with a ruler.

No comments:

Post a Comment