Tuesday 7 April 2015

My Easter weekend with Jack


Jack and I enjoyed the Easter Weekend a lot. We did several things together both outdoor and indoor.
Myself and my friend Aaryaa included Jack in the Monopoly board game. Jack turned out to be lucky as he did quite well and owned up several properties and had tons of cash.

I decided that I will take along Jack along with me for cycling in the track park near to the place where I live. We were joined by my sister Ananya. We gave Jack a ride for many rounds together.


We were very excited to participate in the mini marathon of Colomiers on Sunday and we tagged along Jack. I felt happy that Jack was along with me during the run.


On Easter Monday we took Jack to Rocomadour and Cirq Lapopi. There we fed the monkeys the popcorn, took the train through the Rocomadour village and took few pictures.




It was good to have Jack in my company during this long weekend but I miss him now.


No comments:

Post a Comment