Sunday 8 March 2015

A sunny weekend with Rod (by Jack)

Hi everyone!!!!
This is me, Jack, getting ready for a fabulous weekend with Rod.

Rod had loads of work to do. He spent some time reading. The books looked interesting to me…
though I couldn't read… I wish they where in lion language!
When Rod went to the shops to buy things for his costume for this wednesday, I got so,so,so bored:(
 When he arrived, his mum made him his costume…
I liked it so much he let me try it;-)
Rod showed Adriana,his sister, how to do Kenkens.
I found them very interesting.


The next day we had a brunch.
It was delicious!!!

In the afternoon, we went on our bikes.
(the one I'm using is not mine).                       
Thank you Rod, I had a wonderful weekend with you!!
By: Jack                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend, Jack. And I'm amazed that Rod had a bike - and bike helmet! - just your size!

    ReplyDelete